Friday 25 December 2009

Challenge 61 - Gifts for Animal Lovers





The True Friend team would like to wish all our readers and their fur/feathered/scaled babies a Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. To celebrate, the next challenge is all about gifts for animal lovers in your life! Grab those pet-related gifts and created a page all about them, or perhaps share gifts made for other pet lovers in your life! You could even share the gifts you have bought/made your pets!

Take a look at our DT's offerings and after you've enjoyed your day don't forget to come back and share your own wonderful creations!

Katy

Anna

Amber

Karen

Kerry

Corenna



Veronica

9 comments:

KristenJo said...

LOVE all the creations girls!!!

KristenJo said...

LOVE all the creations girls!!!

Michele said...

just found the blog and i am loving it. The creations are wonderful!

mandysea said...

I've just found your blog and would LOVE to participate too...
I couldnt find anything about how to? I'm assuming we link our LO from our blog in the comments section....when is the closing date - is it monthly?

Its a fab concept!!!

Lori said...

Yup, just link to your blog in the comments section! We usually have a new challenge posted every two weeks and we'd love to see your work- I love your shabby style!

mandysea said...

Yay! I managed to do this today!
And looking forward to the next one!

http://teacupofscrapisms.blogspot.com/2010/01/another-eventful-weekend.html

Thanks for your comment Lori
x

Unknown said...

wauwwwwwww lovely challenge blog so ....me uhhh doggie uhhh cattie .You know what i mean????
bye bye have fun and i put my snifferdog as your follower ,Lean.

Tammie said...

Love this site. Amber, one of the DT members is my niece. I will have to start posting all of my pet LO's.

prashant said...

LOVE all the creations girls

Work from home India