Sunday 2 May 2010

Challenge 69

Memorable Events- and a winner!

Thank you again for your entries to the previous challenge! Random name from the hat winner is Sarah with her ratty layout! Please email us at atruefriendblog@yahoo.co.uk with your address and we can get your prize sent out to you Sarah!

This weeks challenge is about a memorable event in your pet's life. Maybe they're recently become a parent, or maybe they have gone through some big changes in their lives. Show us your layouts about the events that occurred in your pet's life.

Lori
Shelly
Kerry
Karen

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wauw lovely work girls i am thinkig!!!!
byebye,lean.

Sarah xx said...

Me? I won? Oh how fantastic - thank you so very very much! I will tell Harry when he wakes up and he will be very chuffed too!!
Love the "Only grey in the village" LO - made me laugh out loud!! xxx

Anonymous said...

how awesome! here is my entry :)

http://scraphappie.blogspot.com/2010/05/few-riley-layouts-to-share.html

Jacynthe said...

Oh no, I'm a day late :(

Here's my layout anyhow. It's posted in my gallery at 2Peas. The journaling is included in the description.
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/152499-jloubier/1625484-plus-le-seul-stash-challenge/?c=t

Thank you for continuing to post these challenges.
Jacynthe