Wednesday 14 May 2008

New DT members

Thank you to everyone who applied to our design team. It was a hard decision but our new dt members are
Lori and Shelly
Welcome to the blog. We hope you enjoy being part of out team :)
Heres a little bit about each of our new designers.
Lori "I live with my husband and our 3 cats; Moo, Gizzy and Apollo, plus a few tropical fish. I've been scrapping for a couple of years and can safely say that the cats are my most scrapped subject! My style ranges from extremely cluttered and bright to shabby chic, but there's usually a kitty cat in there somewhere!I'm thrilled to be a part of A True Friend and to share with love of quirky pets with others!"
Shelly "I am a native California, born & raised in San Diego. I will be celebrating my 3rd anniversary next month with my husband. Together we share our home with 3 dogs (Henry, Peetie and Copper) 1 cat (Elephant) and Sheldon the Wonder Turtle - he is a Red Ear Slider aquatic turtle. Of course, I am always looking to add another to the mix! When I am not scrapping, my husband and I enjoy fishing (fresh & saltwater) off-roading in the desert and traveling through Mexico. I also love reading, crossword puzzles and sewing. I am very excited to be part of this Design Team & look forward to challenging people and hopefully inspiring them with my animal layouts!"
________________________________
Check back later tonight for the winner of the acrylic book and the next challenge.

5 comments:

greyparrot said...

congratulations girls, and welcome to the team, so happy to have you here, and cannot wait to see your work :D I can't begin to tell you how gorgeous ALL of the entries were (there were tonnes!) and I am really sad that we couldn't have every single one of you!

Kerry said...

Congratulations girls.

Scrapping4fun said...

Congratulations girls.

Lori said...

Thank you for the congrats! I can't wait to get stuck into the first challenge!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girls x