Tuesday 17 July 2007

Challenge 7

For this next challenge we want to see all those gorgeous faces. So the challenge is the face i love.

We also have a new member to the design team. Her name is Kim and here is a little about her: "Hi pet lovers! I am Kim Langston and I live in the country outside of College Station, Texas. My family has a combination of 14 dogs and 6 cats. I mainly scrap Baby (Yorkie) and Sugar (White Boxer) as they are my constant companions and the most photogenic. I have been papercrafting over 10 years. I am happy to join A True Friend challenge blog. When I am not papercrafting, I work full-time for my family's owned and operated wine distribution company. Kim"


Kim



Laurie

Correna

Katy

Karen

Debbie

11 comments:

Kim Langston said...

I am so glad to join the Design Team here. I mainly scrap my pets and love to have a place to showcase my projects.

BTW, love all the projects for challenge 7!!!!

greyparrot said...

Welcome aboard Kim! I am SO SO SO happy you are joining us! I absolutely adore your work.
Girls, I have to say I think this is the best week yet, absolutely stunning work from everyone -x-

Going For Greatness said...

Wow these are fabulous faces!! I'm soooooo inspired by these!! I'm going to see what I can come up with!! LOVE THIS BLOG!!!
~Gabi

Katy said...

Welcome to the team Kim! Love your work! Fantastic work girls, what a gorgeous selection of faces... and our pets! Hahah!

Going For Greatness said...

Here's mine :)
http://goingforgreatness.blogspot.com/
What a fun topic!!
Thanks for the challenge!!
~Gabi

Anonymous said...

Kim - welcome aboard - your work rocks!

Great great pages this week ladies and it is lovely to see so many faces that we love.

Martha Bonneau said...

Yeah! I love Kim's stuff & her furkids :)

scrapdolly said...

Laurie - just to say I have tagged you - find out with what on my blog xx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Loved seeing your work Kim and thankyou for a super challenge, really enjoyed chosing the right photo...

Here's my attempt...

http://suzyssanctuary.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Here's mine:

http://scrapping4fun.typepad.com/photos/2007_layouts/thatface.jpg

Karen said...

Gorgeous work as always ladies. I have to say I have a soft spot for Sugar (Kim's white boxer) because we used to have one ourselves.