Thursday 12 July 2007

New pets!

I just had to post to tell you about some new additions to some very lucky people's families!


First off, Katie has brought home the oh so beautifully gorgeous Willow...







How could anybody fail to love that beautiful lil face?! I do know that Katie is a VERY proud Mama, and that Willow will have a wonderful life in their house :)



Next up, something a little bit different perhaps?
Anita had a little shock when she discovered her Giant African Landsnails were to be proud parents to over FIFTY babies!



I think there is something quite loveable about them! My God daughter is having one (along with a lot of members of UKS ) and she is sooooo excited!
They are fairly easy to look after, and I thought it would be a good opportunity for Jasmine to have something that is totally her responsibility. She already has a cat, a parrot, and two guinea pigs, but there is only so much she can do to help, so this is something she can care for 100% on her own. I must admit I am quite tempted to have one too, Simba adores snails, crikey- pets for your pets!

2 comments:

Laurie Dunn said...

That puppy is sooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous! And for some reason i quite like the snails too lol! Thanks for sharing greyparrot x

Going For Greatness said...

Aww how SWEET, what a lovely puppy! I had never heard of keeping snails as pets (except, of course, for Gary the Snail from Spongebob!!)
Congratulations on more than 50 babies! NOW what?! *gasp* hee hee hee!!
~Gabi