Tuesday 31 July 2007

Challenge 8

Its time for another challenge! This weeks theme is SPOILT!
We all spoil our beloved pets so lets see how you spoil yours!



This time we also have a very talented guest designer. Her name is Martha Bonneau and im sure we've all seen her fab work.



Hi, my name is Martha, I am 39 years young and I am totally addicted to scrapbooking. I started scrapping approx. a year and a half ago and have scrapped almost every day since then.
My inspiration is almost always 1 of my pugs, but I have been known to scrap humans every once and a while.I have been married to my hubby Bob for 7 years and besides the 2 pugs ( Mugsy and now Pixie) we have a kitty named Ivo.
Besides scrapping I also enjoy sewing, I think everyone I know has a tote bag I have made and I love making felt monsters. Things that make me happy are photography, anything with skulls on it, the color orange, 80's alternative music and the fact that I just made the zingBOOM design team and that I had one of the winning LOs in the Martha Stewart Scrapping contest. You can always check out what's going on in my scrappy world by going to my blog at
http://mugsyboo.blogspot.com/. Thank you so much for this opportunity.


Martha

Katy
Karen

Correna

Kim


We love to see your layouts for the challenges so dont forget to leave a link in the comments.

14 comments:

Katy said...

Welcome Martha! Great to have you on board this week! Loving your work as always! Fantastic pages from everyone again fo this challenge!

greyparrot said...

I bow down before the greatness that is Martha! I have been sooooo excited about this weeks challenge :D Thanks so much for coming to play Martha -x-

Karen said...

Oh wowsers, just when I think you ladies can't get any better, you excel yourselves. Love them all - great to see so many 6x12's still too. :D

Martha Bonneau said...

So excited to be a part of this challenge!!

Pug (((hugs)))
Martha

Anonymous said...

Welcome Marthe - Love your work and love this page too

Girls the pages are all wonderfu; (Sorry I am a boring old 12 x 12 person - I promise I will try 6 x 12 next time!)

stephanie said...

great blog, will go away and think what i can do!!

Going For Greatness said...

Wow awesome layouts! I'm so excited everytime there's a new challenge posted here!! Absolutely stunning layouts!! I can't wait to get busy!!!!
~Gabi

Scrapdragons said...

Excellent layouts!! Love the creative level here! VERY inspiring!!
*-Scrapdragon-*

Kim Langston said...

Thanks Martha for being a part of this great challenge blog... perfect for you and the pugs.

Going For Greatness said...

Thanks for such awesome inspiration!! Here's my take on Challenge #8
~Gabi
http://goingforgreatness.blogspot.com/2007/08/challenge-8-issued-by-true-friend.html

kelli said...

my harley is my lucky dog, she's is so spoiled too.
http://scrapbookplayground.com/pp331/showphoto.php?photo=20950&password=&sort=7&thecat=500

Mary said...

I just really discovered this blog and really like it! Kim is a great gal and very inspiring!!!

Here is my attempt at challenge #8.

http://www.scraproomblueprints.com/gallery_mine/mary/035_SPOILT.jpg

stephanie said...

thanks ladies! have uploaded a LO onto my blog x

Scrapping4fun said...

Hi my layout for 'spoilt' is here:

http://scrapping4fun.typepad.com/photos/2007_layouts/spoiltme.html